Friday, June 28, 2013

Flower Power Nails

If you noticed on my Instagram this week, [if you didn't, follow me @mashasmumbles ;)] I've been dabbling with some nail art. So, here is a nail art design that is easy to do and even if you don't have a steady hand, it'll still look decent! I went with a nude base and neon flowers because I think it's perfect for the summer. You can of course choose whichever colors you like! I used 'Bare Bones' as the base, 'I'm Wired' as the stamen of the flowers, and 'Slime' as the petals. Don't forget to let your nails dry a bit between each step unless you want to end up with a bit of a mess. Let me know if you have any questions and if you like this style of post!

10 comments:

  1. These are soo sweet! I have a similar shade to that 'Revlon ColorStay' so i have to try something as pretty! Great job. Inspiring post *grabs nail polish*

    -Jade
    gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks really pretty! Have to try this myself I guess xx Julia

    http://thingsjulialoves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute, I used to do those little flower designs all the time. I like how they add a bit of cuteness to a plain mani and they're simple too. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the colors you chose :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea! I've seen a few other flower tutorials but this one would by far be the easiest, I may even be able to give this one a go! lol

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute, I love the colour combo you chose!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute design - very summery :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! so well done
    thanks for visiting my blog dear

    http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats such a cute idea! I might try these myself :) i post some nail related posts as well& i would be greatful if you checked it out :)

    Www.lululisa.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! xxx