Some of you may have noticed that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging and this is the cause of multiple things: I started my second year at college last month, my birthday weekend just passed by, and I have been having severe writer's block. That being said, I do have quite an exciting post today! I have been collecting makeup for a couple years and only after taking these photos did I realize that I may have an actual problem... After making that realization, I went out and bought more makeup... opps. This post does not include my brushes, skincare, haircare, or perfume collections, just plain 'ol makeup that goes on the face. Let me know if you have any questions about certain products or would want a thorough review on a specific product (maybe that will pull me out of my writer's block)!
- Lancome Color Design Quads (top left in photo)
- Loréal Infallible Eyeshadow in 'Iced Latte'
- Wet n Wild Palette in 'Walking on Eggshells'
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze' + 'Barely Branded'
- Inglot Duo with 450 (cranberry red) and 46 (pearl)
- Sephora 'Aspen Summit'
- Mac 'Sable'
- Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Primer and Concealer
- Not pictured: Naked 2 palette
- Maybelline Great Lash in 'Very Black' - MICA Beauty Cosmetics Black Gel liner
- Covergirl Clump Crusher - Benefit Eye Bright
- Maybelline 'The Rocket' mascara - Almay Intense i-color Eyeliner
- Benefit 'They're Real' (mini) - NYX Eye Pencil in 'Emerald City'
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
- Wet n Wild White Eyeliner
- Too Faced Starry Eyed in 'Silver Lining'
- Elf Eyebrow Kit
- Mac 'Chatterbox' + 'Girl About Town', + 'Rebel'
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 'Raspberry'
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 'Kiss of Life'
-Loréal Colour Riche Lipstick in 'Fairest Nude'
-Revlon Matte Lipstick in 'Nude Attitude'
Lip balms/lip care:
- Lush Lip Scrub in 'Mint Julips'
- Trader Johann's Lip Balm Virtuoso
- Caudalíe Lip Conditioner
- Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch' (not a fan)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in 'Sugar' and 'Sugar Rose'
- Nivea Lip Butter in 'Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss'
Lip glosses/Crayons/Liners: Lip Creams/Lacquers:
- NYX Mega Shine in 'Tea Rose' + 'Beige' - NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in 'Bonfire'
- Dior Addict Gloss in 'Bed of Roses' - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Addis Ababa'
- Revlon Just Bitten in 'Smitten' + 'Honey' - Rimmel Apocalips in 'Celestial' + 'Big Bang'
- Revlon Lip Butters in 'Strawberry Shortcake' + 'Red Velvet'
- Maybelline Color Whispers in 'Lust for Blush' + 'Orange Attitude' + 'Whow Red Red-er'
- Rimmel Match Concealer in 'Fair Light'
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Aveno Tinted Moisturizer in 'Fair to Light'
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 'Shell'
- Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream
- Maybelline Fit Me! Powder
- Kirkland (Costo Brand) Concealer Trio (best thing ever!!!)
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (Sample sizes)
- Mac 'Soft and Gentle' - NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Benefit High Beam - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Sephora 'Rose Pink'
- Benefit Watt's Up!
- The Balm 'The Luminizer'
- Stila Convertible Color Trio in 'Cool'
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Powder Blush in 'Pink Sorbet'
- Wet n Wild Blush in 'Heather Silk'
- BareMinerals Mineral Veil (Not blush but I keep it in the same drawer)
- Honeybee Gardens Mineral Blush in 'Cherub'
- Benefit Boxed Blush in 'Bella Bamba'
- Sephora Collection Colorful Blush in 'Apricot Sheen'
- Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in 'Pinched' + 'Flushed'
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in 'Natural Beauty'
- NYX Powder Blush in 'Terra Cotta'