Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fresh // Citron de Vigne

Perfumes are the area of the beauty world that I rarely visit. I find most of them overpriced and way too potent. However, after watching one of Fleur's latest videos, I saw that she had bought a perfume while she was in the U.S. by the brand 'Fresh'. I immediately feel in love with the simple design of the bottle and the price tag of only forty dollars. I am quite picky when it comes to how I smell so I spent a while sniffing the various scents at Sephora. I finally settled on the citrus smelling 'Citron de Vigne' because I love me some oranges, so why not smell like one? The reviews I read on this perfume were mostly positive but many said that one has to reapply this quite often. I don't mind since the bottle is quite small so I can carry it in my bag. What perfume/body spray have you been wearing this spring? 

13 comments:

  1. Your photography is so beautiful x

    petitpromise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it would smell fabulous...I may find myself visiting Sephora very soon. That is a dangerous place for my nose to be!

    wheniwearthisdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very dangerous indeed.. it smells a bit like alcohol at first but it settles pretty quickly!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love this perfume bottle! Wish we had Sephora in NZ! :/ xx

    smalltownmakeup.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Sephora should definitely expand!

      Delete
  4. This sounds lovely! Nothing better than the smell of oranges :)
    I'll be keeping a look out for this but I doubt it's available in the UK xx
    poppywithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it is :( I know Jo Malone has something similar but that's so expensive

      Delete
  5. I'm not usually a big perfume person either, but this sounds lovely! I wonder if you can get it in the Uk... :) This is random, but our blog names are kind of similar haha! :') x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I noticed that too! I guess we just share a love for alliterations!

      xx

      Delete
  6. I saw this in Fleur's video too and thought it sounded so nice, as I love oranges! I needdd this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! xxx