During the process of photographing for this post, I came to the conclusion that I am in desperate need of a larger bag. This is the stuff I carry around on a daily basis, but Friday I will be flying to California and my carry-on will look quite different. Here is the miniscule amount of things that I am able to stuff into my Mini M.A.C.:
- My wallet takes up most of the space but it has many compartments that hold things like photos of my friends and more than one fortune cookie fortune...
- Lip balm, lip gloss, perfume sample, and mints. I attempt to be semi-attractive and hygienic on the go.
- Not the best smelling hand sanitizer but I have to stay clean!
- Very big compact mirror from F21. I used to touch up my lipstick by using the reflective powers of my phone screen but now I have this baby.
- My huge bundle of keys that unfortunately I cannot leave at home. And yes, that is a rape whistle. Better safe than sorry.
- I have broken every pair of sunglasses I have ever bought. This is my latest victim: a pair from H&M that folds up into the most compact little thing in the world. Hopefully this means they are less likely to break.
- Last but not least, my Android. It's handy for taking pictures on the go and communicating but I'm more attached to my laptop.