Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sephora // Sun Safety Kit

For the last seven years, Sephora has come out with their 'Sun Safety Kit', a collection of products with high a SPF and self tanners that will transform you into a bronze queen. This year, the kit contains 18 deluxe samples, a brush, and a large makeup bag. Two thirds of the profits are donated to The Skin Cancer Foundation so not only are you receiving a number of products by very respectable brands, you are also supporting an amazing cause. I had trouble getting my hands on this set because they sold out quickly online and not all stores have them in stock. Fortunately, they are back in stock now and you can pick one up! I haven't yet had the chance to try all the products since there are so many but my favorites include the Too Faced 'Chocolate Soleil' bronzer and the Dr. Brandt BB Cream. However, I was hoping that some of the products would be a bit bigger. For example, the Smashbox primer in this kit is the same size I got free of charge when I had purchased something else from Sephora. I guess I cannot really complain because it truly is a wonderful collection of products for only $30. I will let you guys know if there are some stand out products as I make more use of this set of samples. If you would like a more detailed description of what this kit contains, click here! Let me know if you took advantage of this offer!

10 comments:

  1. I found this post really helpful, I'm always looking for suncare products for using on my fair skin in summer. I'd love to try some of these out!

    Emily x
    http://embirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow really cool! :) Love the kit! Thanks for the review :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!

    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had Sephora in our country - I'd definitely grab that kit. I'm a total bronzer girl so that would come in very handy :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice products ! :)
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's such amazing value! makes me wish that sephora was here in the UK x
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need something like this as well, wish we had sephora!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the Sun Safety Kit! I'm really glad that I picked one up before they went out of stock!
    Jennifer

    inclusivebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing kit! SPF is so important, so it's great that the set lets you try out a bunch. Great value too!

    Really liking your blog- I'm your newest follower! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish this was available in the uk. Damn it. I really need to start cracking down on spf, this is a great starting place. Thank you.

    Gem. x
    www.slightgem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! xxx