Friday, May 17, 2013

Little Notes // 2

I have been a busy bee today! The day begun with a couple hours exploring Stanford University's campus and ended with a salted caramel cupcake from Sprinkles. My family often visits Stanford when we are in California because of its beautiful campus that includes a spacious plaza and the Hoover Tower. We actually climbed to the summit of the tower and were able to see the San Francisco skyline in the distance. After lunch, we went to a huge shopping center that was nearby and I was a bit naughty at Mac and Urban Outfitters. I was actually able to score a dress that was originally $90 for only $5! Can you tell I'm proud of myself? For dinner, we went to a small sushi restaurant and I went a little crazy with my camera. I ordered a bento box because there is something I like about having my food displayed in small compartments. I guess I'm odd. For dessert I had a cupcake which is quite unusual for me because I am not a fan of cupcakes. It was actually pretty good. Now, I am catching up on the latest season of 'Game of Thrones'. Lovely day all in all. How was yours?

3 comments:

  1. Nice ! :)
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress sounds like such a bargain! Looks like a lovely day :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you had an amazing day! Beautiful photos!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! xxx